[O] [BUG] ox-taskjuggler: unable to use depends {gapduration}

From: John Hendy
Subject: [O] [BUG] ox-taskjuggler: unable to use depends {gapduration}
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 00:39:52 -0600

I ran into an odd issue with a taskjuggler task tree I'm working on
when trying to apply a gapduration attribute to a task dependency.
Typically, I can just pass any valid taskjuggler attribute through
using properties, but my export was producing an error when trying to
use:

:depends: task {gapduration 1h}

I checked ox-taskjuggler to see if gapduration was not an acceptable
attribute, but it actually references it specifically:

#+begin_quote ox-taskjuggler.el
;; * Dependencies
;;
;; The exporter will handle dependencies that are defined in the tasks...

;; [snip]

;; ;; * Presentation
;;   :PROPERTIES:
;;   :Effort:   2d
;;   :BLOCKER:  training_material { gapduration 1d } some_other_task
;;   :END:
#+end_quote

Here's my example:

#+begin_src min-config
(add-to-list 'load-path "~/.elisp/org.git/lisp/")
(add-to-list 'load-path "~/.elisp/org.git/contrib/lisp")

(require 'ox-taskjuggler)
#+end_src

#+begin_src test.org

* test :taskjuggler_project:
** task1
   :PROPERTIES:
   :task_id:  task1
   :start:    2014-11-05-08:00
   :END:
** task2
   :PROPERTIES:
   :task_id:  task2
   :BLOCKER:  task1 { gapduration 1d }
   :duration: 1h
   :END:

#+end_src

Oddly, the output is as follows (task section):

#+begin_src test.tjp

task test "test" {
  task task1 "task1" {
    milestone
    start 2014-11-05-08:00
  }
  task task2 "task2" {
    depends !task1 t :taskjuggl
    duration 1h
  }
#+end_src

For some reason it's grabbing the taskjuggler tag! I tried with the
example in ox-taskjuggler.el with the same result.

M-x org-version
Org-mode version 8.3beta (release_8.3beta-483-g58bb3a.dirty @
/home/jwhendy/.elisp/org.git/lisp/)

Is this a bug or am I mis-interpreting how this would work?

Thanks,
John