[O] org-mobile-pull leaves a messed-up sparse tree display

From: James Harkins
Subject: [O] org-mobile-pull leaves a messed-up sparse tree display
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 17:01:07 +0800

Attached to this e-mail, please find an image of the appearance of one of my
org buffers after doing org-mobile-pull.

Before the pull, I collapsed all the subtrees (S-TAB once).

The pull added some new nodes. The nodes appear to be filed correctly. But, it
looks like org is trying to do some kind of sparse tree display, but it's
hiding some line breaks that should not be hidden.

If I collapse the subtrees and reopen them, then the display is correct. But
then I lose any visual cues about where the new information got filed. I'd
better hope that I remember where I put them...

I'm extremely busy at the moment, not much time to hack up a reproducer. I'll
do it if there's a fairly good chance that somebody will look at this bug. But
I wanted to ask first what's the likelihood of getting it fixed. (If it's
unlikely, then I'll reserve my time for other tasks.)

Thanks,
hjh

PNG image