Re: [O] converting to "init.org"

From: Alexander Baier
Subject: Re: [O] converting to "init.org"
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 20:36:20 +0100

On 2014-11-12 20:27 Sharon Kimble wrote:
> *** Agenda config
> #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
>  '(org-agenda-include-all-todo t)
>  '(org-agenda-span 21)
>  '(org-agenda-include-diary t)
>  '(org-agenda-insert-diary-extract-time t)
>  '(org-agenda-insert-diary-strategy (quote top-level))

These are just quoted lists containing a variable and presumably a value
said variable should be set to. This lisp code does "nothing" when
executed, at least not setting these variables. To me this looks like
something, that belongs into a customize-set-variables call. I am not
sure how to get those into your init.org file. I just let them reside in
my init.el file, which is also responsible for

--
Alexander Baier