Re: [O] html export using html5 elements and bootstrap framework

From: RC
Subject: Re: [O] html export using html5 elements and bootstrap framework
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015 21:47:10 +0000 (UTC)

Rasmus <rasmus <at> gmx.us> writes:

> Hi,
> At the moment you can't add extra classes to lists (patch welcomed).
> However, you can add CUSTOM_HEADERs to your sections and do stuff like
> this:
>
>    #text-my-sec li {display: inline;}
>    #text-my-sec li:after {content: ", ";}
>    #text-my-sec li:last-child:after {content: "";}

I use a custom css file for specific styling of elements.

> I don't know what bootstrap is though, so I don't know if it helps.
>
> —Rasmus

(twitter-)Bootstrap provides a nice set of classes for navigation (TOC)
bars, and control over layout, e.g side-by-side locks figures, etc using a
grid-based framework. If the default heading and content classes used by
ox-html could be changed or aliased it should work well with org-mode html
export.

RC