Re: [O] Getting beginning postiion of a description list

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] Getting beginning postiion of a description list
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 21:31:08 -0500

This is very un-orgish but it seems to do it. (forward-word) goes to the
end the next recognized word, (backward-word) to the beginning of the
word you are now at the end of, and (backward-char) to get to a
space. You just need org to get you on the list ;)

It seems to work on these.

- foo :: bar    (goto-char (org-element-property :contents-begin
(org-element-at-point)))
-     baz :: goo
- 1 egg
- 0.5 cups