[O] [bug] Removing the Babel results

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: [O] [bug] Removing the Babel results
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2015 15:26:35 +0100

Removing the Babel results (through `C-c C-v k') is not done in
a coherent way, as you can see in the following example:

  #+begin_src shell
  echo "| a |"
  echo "| very |"
  echo "| very |"
  echo "| long |"
  echo "| table |"
  #+end_src

  #+latex: \footnotesize
  #+attr_latex: :environment longtable
  #+caption: Nombre de dossiers par DR et par coordinateur
  #+results:
  |   |   | a     |   |
  |   |   | very  |   |
  |   |   | very  |   |
  |   |   | long  |   |
  |   |   | table |   |
  #+latex: \normalsize

After pressing `C-c C-v k', we end up with:

  #+begin_src shell
  echo "| a |"
  echo "| very |"
  echo "| very |"
  echo "| long |"
  echo "| table |"
  #+end_src

  #+latex: \footnotesize
  #+attr_latex: :environment longtable
  #+caption: Nombre de dossiers par DR et par coordinateur#+latex: \normalsize

... where the caption is changed (because an extra newline seems to
have been eaten).

Of course, re-executing the block would generate an more inadequate
situation...

  #+begin_src shell
  echo "| a |"
  echo "| very |"
  echo "| very |"
  echo "| long |"
  echo "| table |"
  #+end_src

  #+results:
  |   |   | a     |   |
  |   |   | very  |   |
  |   |   | very  |   |
  |   |   | long  |   |
  |   |   | table |   |

  #+latex: \footnotesize
  #+attr_latex: :environment longtable
  #+caption: Nombre de dossiers par DR et par coordinateur#+latex: \normalsize

... because, now, the results is completely "unbundled" from its
caption, and all the attributes.  But that's certainly more
a specification problem -- what should really happen?  Leave
the #+results keyword, etc.?

Best regards,
  Seb

PS- BTW, I don't understand why the generated table has 4 columns...

--
Sebastien Vauban