[O] [bug?] Link to be exported only in HTML

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: [O] [bug?] Link to be exported only in HTML
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 16:15:29 +0100

#+TITLE:     ECM Links for HTML only

* Test

If I want to include a link (GPL logo, here) to the HTML export, I should put it
in a block, right?

#+begin_html
[[http://opensource.org/licenses/GPL-3.0][http://img.shields.io/:license-gpl-blue.svg]]
#+end_html

Well, that does not work: the link is not rendered as a link; it's copied
"verbatim".

OTOH, the link on its own is correctly exported to HTML:

[[http://opensource.org/licenses/GPL-3.0][http://img.shields.io/:license-gpl-blue.svg]]

... but it fails to be exported to LaTeX (causing a "TeX capacity exceeded"
error), reason why I must not have the link when exporting to LaTeX.

Is this a bug?  Is there an alternative?

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban