[O] Strange behavior with block agendas

From: Yuri Niyazov
Subject: [O] Strange behavior with block agendas
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 02:02:27 -0800

If a block agenda exists, with say, agenda on top and todo on the
bottom, then by default it opens to "today". It is possible then to
press j and select a different date to go to. After that, if we hit
"r" to redisplay, we get different behavior:
  - If the point is in the agenda section of the buffer, then the
agenda is redisplayed with the date that was selected after hitting
"j"
  - If the point is in the todo section of the buffer, then the agenda
is redisplayed with today's date.

Do you guys think this is correct behavior, or inconsistent behavior?