Re: [O] Citation syntax: a revised proposal

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] Citation syntax: a revised proposal
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 16:24:39 -1000

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your thoughtful responses and your work on the citation
syntax.  My "author" concerns have been addressed in this thread and I
look forward to development now.  I'm +1 and optimistic about the switch
from home-brew links to citations in my Org mode work.

Thanks for your patience as I digested your proposals.  Let me know if
you think I can help in some way.

All the best,
Tom

--