Re: [O] What to use for tables with lengthy text in cells?

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: [O] What to use for tables with lengthy text in cells?
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 10:13:19 -0500 (EST)

Why not do it this way?  An org table gets a second file created along
with it.  That second file holds all writing going into the table.  That
second file has a link for each cell too.  All links point to the
original org table file and each entry in the second file at its end has
a return link that returns the user to the original org table.
Alternatively, all of this could be stored in the table file itself with
perhaps only the large content cells having links to below the table
proper area which when opened would show the longer text and provide a
return link back to the original cell in the table.  Probably all it
would need is a #+DATA header separating the table from the longer cells
content area so users could know what was what when examining the file.
If this sounds too off the wall, I had some high quality coffee this
morning.

jude <address@hidden>
Twitter: @JudeDaShiell