Re: [O] How to obtain the list of files included in HTML export?

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: Re: [O] How to obtain the list of files included in HTML export?
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 01:56:52 +0100

On 2015-02-13, at 00:48, John Kitchin <address@hidden> wrote:

> In https://github.com/jkitchin/jmax/blob/master/ox-archive.el
>
> you can see how I have done something like this for emailing and
> creating zip files. It might give you some hints that help your case.

Thanks a lot!  (And sorry for the delay, I had a break with that
project.)

The main problem seems to be that I'm not sure whether what I think is
exhaustive.  Do I get it correctly that if I want to make a standalone
archive from an (exported to html) org file, I need to include:

- css (and related stuff),
- inlined images (your code seems to cover this),
- and most importantly, dvipng/imagemagick-generated bitmaps of
  equations (if not using MathJax).

Did I forget about something?  If not, things seem straightforward:
I just have to deal with two kinds of things (css is "constant").

If yes, what did I miss?

Best,
Marcin

--