Re: [O] Preserve tabs in tangled babel output

From: Charles C. Berry
Subject: Re: [O] Preserve tabs in tangled babel output
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 08:28:04 -0700

On Wed, 11 Mar 2015, John Kitchin wrote:

I have org-src-preserve-indentation set to t.

Are you saying this does not work on your setup?

When I copy/paste Roger's source block into a buffer, issue
`(setq-local org-src-preserve-indentation t)' in the buffer, put tabs before the indented lines (there were only spaces in the gnus *Article..* buffer), and tangle, the tabs are seen in the output file.

Chuck