[O] pdf screen reader accessibility?

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: [O] pdf screen reader accessibility?
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 03:49:17 -0400 (EDT)

Let's try this with a slightly better url.
http://webstandards.sonoma-county.org/content.aspx?sid=1014&id=1123#Content
My point is blind people that go down the emacs route when learning linux get introduced to org-mode as part of that process. If they colaborate with other blind emacs users on a job that requires them to use pdf files as colaboration documents, are those blind emacs and org-mode users going to be able to read each other's official documents and have management that required the use of pdf documents in the first place also able to read those documents? I take it there's no problem using adobe reader on windows to read an org-exported pdf file. I may have to use windows and adobe reader on windows and find an org-mode pdf-export file and do a full accessibility check on it with windows before this question gets answered. Thanks for your time and interest.

-- Twitter: JudeDaShiell