[O] PNG images on Worg not appearing in the browser

From: Fabrice Niessen
Subject: [O] PNG images on Worg not appearing in the browser
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 11:47:12 +0200

I don't understand why the 2 screenshots I added on Worg (in the
following section of `org-hacks.org') do not appear in the browser:

*** Where can I find nice themes for HTML export?

You can find great looking HTML themes (CSS + JS) at
https://github.com/fniessen/org-html-themes, currently:

- Bigblow, and

  [[file:images/org-html-themes/bigblow.png]]

- ReadTheOrg, a clone of Read The Docs.

  [[file:images/org-html-themes/readtheorg.png]]

See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnSGSiXYuOk for a demo of the Org
HTML theme Bigblow.

Link where they should be made visible:

  http://orgmode.org/worg/org-hacks.html#orgheadline88

The export process seems to run fine, and the links seem right (images
are correctly displayed in the Org buffer), and the images are well
pushed in the repo!?  Any idea what I'm missing?

Best regards,
Fabrice

--
Fabrice Niessen