Re: [O] Marking/highlighting text temporarily

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Marking/highlighting text temporarily
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 12:39:44 +0200

Hello,

Eric Abrahamsen <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm copying Nicolas -- Nicolas, is there a process for inclusion in
> contrib? Would this be eligible? I'll just stick it in Elpa,
> otherwise.

Any package is eligible.

However, contrib/ is from pre-"package.el" days. Nowadays, I tend to
think it should be used only as an incubator for libraries meant to be
moved into core. Other libraries should be packaged in ELPA.

I admit I didn't read the thread carefully. IIUC, it seems to be an
annotation mechanism. If I'm correct, I think it belongs to the first
category.

Nicolas Goaziou