Re: [O] Problem with org-agenda-clockreport-mode and tag-filtered view i

From: Josh Berdine
Subject: Re: [O] Problem with org-agenda-clockreport-mode and tag-filtered view in agenda
Date: Mon, 04 May 2015 14:27:24 +0100

Resurrecting an old thread that reported a problem that I am also
having: the prefix argument to org-agenda-clockreport-mode seems to be
ignored instead of applying the current filter.

I investigated, and commit 2e9c2d7128e0491491d00b585be83ac688587d00
<http://orgmode.org/w/?p=org-mode.git;a=commit;h=2e9c2d7128e0491491d00b585be83ac688587d00>
appears to be first one where C-u R does not apply the current filter.
For me, commit 30220ffcdcef45c0237f80a2347d4da19877f64a works as
expected.  I also just checked master and maint, and they both still
ignore the prefix argument.

The commit message contains:

> (org-agenda-clockreport-mode, org-agenda-set-mode-name): Don't
>     consider tag filters.

So it seems that this behavior is intended, although the documentation
at <http://orgmode.org/manual/Agenda-commands.html> still refers to the
old behavior.

Is this assumption correct, and if so is there a different way to filter
the clockreport by tag?

Cheers, Josh