Re: [O] Better inline image scrolling

From: Leo Ufimtsev
Subject: Re: [O] Better inline image scrolling
Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 10:11:40 -0400 (EDT)

----- Original Message -----

I asked about this on emacs.stackexchange
http://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/10354/smooth-mouse-scroll-for-inline-images
It seems there is no native support for this in emacs :-/

I've tried a a lot of scroll options with no success. Eventually I turned off
inline images and set them to open in eye of gnome (as it's good with
refreshing images upon changes on disk).
 '(org-file-apps
   (quote
    ((auto-mode . emacs)

Making (displayed) inline images use multiple lines sounds like a great idea.

--
Leo Ufimtsev | Intern Software Engineer @ Eclipse Team