[O] Bug: Table alignment [8.2.10 (release_8.2.10 @ /usr/local/src/emacs/

From: Jay Belanger
Subject: [O] Bug: Table alignment [8.2.10 (release_8.2.10 @ /usr/local/src/emacs/lisp/org/)]
Date: Sun, 03 May 2015 22:02:39 -0500

I was trying to get table elements to align left when exported to html,
and I was having a bit of trouble doing it.   I had a table entry
at the top
  | <l>   |
in the appropriate column, but that wasn't working.
When I looked at the resulting html, it looked fine:
    <th scope="col" class="left">Math Department</th>
But then I checked the css code, which is given by the value of
`org-html-style-default' in ox-html.el:

  th.right  { text-align: center;  }
  th.left   { text-align: center;   }
  th.center { text-align: center; }
  td.right  { text-align: right;  }
  td.left   { text-align: left;   }
  td.center { text-align: center; }

(It's this way in emacs 24.5 and the latest development version of emacs.)
Easy to change locally, but am I missing something, or should
`org-html-style-default' have

  th.right  { text-align: right;  }
  th.left   { text-align: left;   }
  th.center { text-align: center; }
  td.right  { text-align: right;  }
  td.left   { text-align: left;   }
  td.center { text-align: center; }

Thanks,
Jay

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 25.0.50.2 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.4.2)
 of 2015-05-02 on belanger-home
Package: Org-mode version 8.2.10 (release_8.2.10 @
/usr/local/src/emacs/lisp/org/)