Re: [O] resize table in latex

From: Zhihao Ding
Subject: Re: [O] resize table in latex
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 08:43:07 +0000

Thanks very much for your reply. The proposed method
in this reply won’t work. It needs to be in the following
structure where this line

 “\scriptsize{\resizebox{\textwidth}{!}{“

is after “\begin{table}[htb]” and immediately before
“\begin{tabular}{rr}”.

I don’t know how to achieve that in the org syntax.

\begin{table}[htb]
\caption[caption]{\label{tablelabel} caption}
\centering

\scriptsize{\resizebox{\textwidth}{!}{
\begin{tabular}{rr}
1 & 4 \\