[O] export filename to a different name than buffer's filename

From: Leslie Harlley Watter
Subject: [O] export filename to a different name than buffer's filename
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 17:19:33 -0300

Hi Folks,

Is possible to define the export filename of the entire file ?

I know that I can use #EXPORT_FILE_NAME tag to change the filename if I export
a subsection of the file,
but what I want is to change the name of the file when I export the entire
file.

It would be usefull to export tests / tests + answers ;-)

Thanks

LEslie

--
Leslie H. Watter
 "Always do right.  This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."