Re: [O] expand yasnippet or abbriv text inside a capture

From: Xebar Saram
Subject: Re: [O] expand yasnippet or abbriv text inside a capture
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2015 09:54:51 +0300

Ok so i made some progress here. i think i can just use the org capture itself to suit my needs. but as i dont know elisp i got stuck with this:

  (setq org-capture-templates
        (quote (
("f" "food" entry (file+headline "/home/zeltak/org/files/agenda/food.org" "Inbox")
 "* Cook %? %^g
   :PROPERTIES:
   :Time:
   :Rating:
   :Source:
   :Ammount:
   :Fav:
   :Type:
   :ID:
   :END:

** HEADER 2
** HEADER 3 " )

when i add the subheaders ** HEADER 2 and ** HEADER 3 i can eval the section anymore.

Do i need to escape the * somehow? i just want 2 same level subheadrs below the main capture header/
whats the best way to do this?

best