Re: [O] Organizing and taming hectic Academia work (faculty viewpoint)?

From: windy
Subject: Re: [O] Organizing and taming hectic Academia work (faculty viewpoint)? Tips or a good guides sought after :)
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 20:54:30 +0800 (CST)

Thanks.

However, pandoc hardly to deal right about the figure caption number, the table (table caption) and the  superscript.
The export in org-mode perform well in everything except for the bibtex.
I prefer the inherent method in org-mode.

The command I use: pandoc --bibliography=zotero.bib --filter pandoc-citeproc 12.tex -o 12.docx

By the way, I like the output style in ODT of org-exporter and I am lazy to adjust the pandoc export style...

在2015年06月11 20时18分, "Ken Mankoff"<address@hidden>写道:

On 2015-06-10 at 22:07, windy <address@hidden> wrote:
> I finnally export as ODT and change into DOC version, it seems works
> well for that only no reference generate. Wish a more wisdom ODT
> exporter in org-mode. Bibtex is a big problem when export into
> different format files.

Org -> LaTeX --Pandoc--> DOCX  supports references.

 -k.