Re: [O] ox-koma-letter.el: subtree vs buffer, precedence of properties,

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] ox-koma-letter.el: subtree vs buffer, precedence of properties, superscript transcoding
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 04:56:03 +0200

Hi Myles,

Thanks for your report.

Myles English <address@hidden> writes:

> 1) subtree scope export results differently than buffer scope export

It seems changes set in properties are not registered as changes in the
file cf. 2.  Thus, some fields you'd like to get after the LCO file aren't
detected as changed.

> 2) a signature specified in the subtree property does not take
>    precedence in subtree export

Somehow, when you specify it as a property it's not detected
as :inbuffer-signature.

> 3) superscripts on the dates behave differently in the subject and
>    date properties, i.e. 20\textsuperscript{th} & 20^{th}

It depends on whether the keyword is interpreted.  SUBJECT should be
interpreted.  I think it was added in the patch in Eric's thread last
week.  I will push it when I get back to that computer.

Hope this helps,
Rasmus

PS: You can use special headings for specifying stuff like addresses, and
    maybe even subjects (I don't remember).

--
Sådan en god dansk lagereddike kan man slet ikke bruge mere