Re: [O] Special blocks with options in LaTeX export

From: Suvayu Ali
Subject: Re: [O] Special blocks with options in LaTeX export
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 13:41:29 +0200

Hi Rasmus,

On Sun, Jun 28, 2015 at 01:30:33PM +0200, Rasmus wrote:

> Options are read via
>
>         (org-export-read-attribute :attr_latex special-block :options).
>
> As to whether special blocks should support options via a keyword like in
> your example, I do not know.  FWIW ox-html also reads attributes for
> special blocks via an ATTR_BACKEND line.

I expected it to work because the manual says so, see "Special blocks in
LaTeX export" in (info "(org) LaTeX specific attributes").

A brief quote:

  In LaTeX back-end, special blocks become environments of the same name.
  Value of ‘:options’ attribute will be appended as-is to that
  environment’s opening string.  For example: [...]

Cheers,

--
Suvayu