[O] Tables recently stopped aligning

From: William Denton
Subject: [O] Tables recently stopped aligning
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 22:30:08 -0400 (EDT)

Last week I got caught up on a week or two of Emacs and Org development (I run both from development trees) and some tables stopped aligning. I worked one down to five lines:

https://gist.github.com/wdenton/ab890c36090cd4048d49

With Org compiled from the dev tree in Git, when I load that file (align.org) and hit C-c C-c, it doesn't align. emacs -Q loads Org 8.2.10 (from the Emacs source) and it does align.

Does it work for others? I assume it does---surely if other people noticed this problem they'd have reported it already.

Bill
--
William Denton ↔  Toronto, Canada ↔  https://www.miskatonic.org/