[O] how to run org-repair-property-drawers after upgrade to 8.3?

From: Bingo
Subject: [O] how to run org-repair-property-drawers after upgrade to 8.3?
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 13:11:02 +0530

Hi,
   I have put the defun of org-repair-property-drawers in my .emacs file copied from http://orgmode.org/Changes.html, and defined a keyboard shortcut for it:

(global-set-key (kbd "C-c i") 'org-repair-property-drawers)

Now after restarting emacs when I go to an org buffer, and use the keyboard shortcut, I get the error trace:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument commandp org-repair-property-drawers)
  call-interactively(org-repair-property-drawers nil nil)
  command-execute(org-repair-property-drawers)

thanks