[O] Writing for Blogger, including images

From: Peter Davis
Subject: [O] Writing for Blogger, including images
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 11:58:01 -0500

I would love to be able to write blog posts for Blogger, including images, and be able to upload the posts easily. I've seen various discussions about using org-mode for blogging, but nothing recent for Blogger specifically. Are there any good tools or tips for this?

I do regularly use org-mode for text blog posts, but I don't know a way to include images, preview the results, and then upload the whole thing to one of several blogs I have.

Thank you!

-pd

--
----