Re: [O] Code block evaluation is disabled

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] Code block evaluation is disabled
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2016 17:31:56 +0100

Damian Bernardini <address@hidden> writes:

> Whenever I try to evaluate code I get the following:
>
> Evaluation of this xxxxxxx code-block (xxxxx) is disabled.
>
> Sometime I evaluated these code-blocks, I don't know what has changed since
> the last time they worked.
> I've tried with sh and ledger codes with the same results.
>
> I've read the manual but I haven't found anything about it.

See
        http://orgmode.org/manual/eval.html

It sounds like you have some settings estting the default of the :eval
header to "no"/"never" (or setting the noeval header).

I think you should be queried from "emacs -q".  If this is the case, it’s
probably some setting, e.g. in your init.el.

Hope it helps,
Rasmus

--
Got mashed potatoes. Ain't got no T-Bone. No T-Bone