Re: [O] Bug: Spurious entries in agenda if tasks have a deadline [8.3.3

From: Neilen Marais
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Spurious entries in agenda if tasks have a deadline [8.3.3 (8.3.3-2-g6bc48c-elpa <at> /home/nmarais/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160111/)]
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 09:42:52 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

Charles Millar <millarc <at> verizon.net> writes:

> Hi Neilen,
>
> On 01/15/2016 06:14 AM, Neilen Marais wrote:
> > I tested this with both the packaged org-mode that came with my ubuntu
> > 15.04 emacs24 install and with the latest org version on elpa.
> >
> > Tasks with deadlines in the future spuriously show up under today's
> > schedule. E.g. Today is 2016-01-15 and I have a task with a deadline set
> > as 2016-01-19:
> >
> > ** TODO Prepare Goals of Internship talk
> >     DEADLINE: <2016-01-19 Tue>
> >
> > Friday     15 January 2016
> >    SKA-indo-SA:In   4 d.:  TODO Prepare Goals of Internship talk

It seems that I might have misunderstood this feature. Is this entry trying
 to tell me that the deadline is due in 4 days? That would make sense,
although I somehow managed to miss any references to that in the
documentation I read :)

In that case, please close the bug report. I assume I can set
org-deadline-warning-days to control this?

Thanks
Neilen