Re: [O] Bug: HTML export of equations leads to error [8.3.3 (8.3.3-17-gc

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: HTML export of equations leads to error [8.3.3 (8.3.3-17-gce80a0-elpaplus @ /home/dfeich/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160118/)]
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 18:18:18 +0100

Hello,

Derek Feichtinger <address@hidden> writes:

> I was able to repair the problem by setting the temp buffer that is created
> within ort-html-format-latex to org-mode. I put the function with the
> added line marked by PATCH here:

Thank you. However, I think it only papers over the problem: I see no
reason for the parser to fail in fundamental mode.

I cannot reproduce the error, neither on master nor on maint. OTOH,
there was a bug related to $$...$$ constructs, which I fixed.

Could you try again? Also, if the problem persists, could you send
a full backtrace, without compiling Org?

Thank you.

Nicolas Goaziou