Re: [O] backend for todo.txt format (todotxt.com)

From: Tim O'Callaghan
Subject: Re: [O] backend for todo.txt format (todotxt.com)
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 18:11:59 +0100

Coming late to this discussion - Its great to find out about
org-todotxt.el, I shall start playing with it straight away.

For what its worth, my setup uses the todo.txt command line app as a
capture tool, with the todo.txt kept in a Dropbox folder. On my phone
i use the outstanding Clockwork Tomato (a pomodoro timer), which can
read and write local todo.txt format files, and automatically
synchronise the changes with a todo.txt on Dropbox.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.phlam.android.clockworktomato

It was a feature request of mine a while back noted under ' Task
lists, editable from any text editor through Dropbox'. As it has
multiple profiles, it can sync with multiple todo.txt files, which is
handy for shared task lists etc.

I use CWT on my android phone to examine/modify my outstanding
todo.txt tasks, and to track time associated with them, mark them as
done etc. I also use it for habit tracking. It can export the task
logfiles too, but i have yet to use them for anything.