Re: [O] Unit test table

From: Aaron Ecay
Subject: Re: [O] Unit test table
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2016 22:31:45 +0000

Hi Eduardo,

2016ko otsailak 4an, Eduardo Bellani-ek idatzi zuen:

> Hey guys. I've posted this question in the irc-channel, but I had to
> leave before I could strike a conversation with the the nice volunteer
> who answered my question. I hope that email can preserve the
> conversation :)
>
> So, I have a table who's purpose is to demonstrate the working of different
> versions of the same code, perhaps in different languages. This is a
> working model:
>
> https://gist.github.com/ebellani/7c70d16f06076e4fc375
>
> as you can see, there's repetition and the TBLFM is huge.
>
> Anyone has an idea of a better way to achieve similar results?

Use babel:

#+name: my-input
| el | value      | expected |
| 5  | '(5 5 5 5) | 4        |

#+begin_src elisp :var input=my-input :results table
;; Code that does the calculations in your tblfm line
;; `input' is a variable holding your input table
#+end_src

--
Aaron Ecay