Re: [O] commit 7b9f2fba66

From: Rafael Laboissiere
Subject: Re: [O] commit 7b9f2fba66
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2016 10:59:46 +0100

* Achim Gratz <address@hidden> [2016-01-26 18:11]:

Getting the copyright assigned would be good since if you've had some previous changes (not the two commits you did yourself), then quite likely you've already exhausted your TINYCHANGE budget.

The papers have been signed with the Free Software Foundation. I went ahead and changed the org-contribute.org file in Worg to reflect the new situation [commit 697ec6c]. Please, tell me whether I should send the PDF file with the signed form to someone.

Best,

Rafael Laboissière