Re: [O] org-mime-org-buffer-htmlize can't find back-end

From: Peter Davis
Subject: Re: [O] org-mime-org-buffer-htmlize can't find back-end
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 18:38:09 -0400

On 4/7/16 5:23 PM, Rasmus wrote:
Peter Davis <address@hidden> writes:

Actually, after re-reading the old exchange more carefully, it seems
that I already had (require 'ox-org) in my startup file, but
still got the error. However, manually loading the ox-org library
avoided the error.

So it seems that:

  1) the cause of the problem was never identified,
  2) manually loading ox-org avoids the problem, and,
  3) I guess I just haven't been using org-mime-org-buffer-htmlize on
this machine for a while, so I forgot about it.

Interestingly, this all works with no problems on my other MacBook.
Could you check that it doesn't load an old version of ox-org or similar?
E.g. check that find-library finds the right version.

Also, does the backtrace reveal anything useful?
I'll try to check when I get a chance.

Thanks,
-pd

--