Re: [O] tables, comment in one line, export to html

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] tables, comment in one line, export to html
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 13:45:49 +0200

Michael Brand <address@hidden> writes:

> <#> will have to be considered for removal of the line too.

Yes, it is really the same as alignment/width cookies. BTW, it should be
possible to merge them together. E.g., one could write <r10#> for
a right aligned 10 characters large column not meant to be exported.

This probably requires some slight changes in org-table.el.

> <#> will have to be fontified like <5> as org-formula (name and
> description of the face are not precise) wich is the easiest part of
> the change. Shouldn't < and > in a table be fontified too?

They should, as long as the first field is "/", unlike to
alignment/width cookies. I wouldn't bother too much though, since
fontification needs to be rewritten using the parser, once the latter
get a more robust cache, that is.