[O] R: Re: tabularx from org to latex not recognized

From: address@hidden
Subject: [O] R: Re: tabularx from org to latex not recognized
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 13:42:08 +0200 (CEST)

Hello again,

Yes, finally! I placed #+ATTR_LATEX line just before the table, saved the doc,
exported to pdf and it worked. The table is nice and tidy, not jumbled up as
earlier. Thank you for taking the time to fix this problem of mine.

One last question. I read the "Affiliated Keywords" link you posted, it says
“#+ATTR_BACKEND: VALUE” can appear more than once. Say I have 3 tables, in
pages 1, 3 and 4 of my final document, does that mean I must place it before
every table?

Thank you again for your patience and help.