[O] Org insert different hour than current time

From: Mambo Levis
Subject: [O] Org insert different hour than current time
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 15:02:53 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

1. When I insert date and time format (C-u C-c .) the hour display in emacs calendar is the same as my system hour. Nonetheless,
org-mode insert a different hour (it adds automatically 3 hours)

2. I make tests with different time zones and the same problem appeared.

3. When the time zone is UTC, there is no problem because org insert the system hour.

How can I solve this issue?

Regards,

Levis