[O] PATCH: ox: Starting source code export at non-zero (-n value)

From: Brian Carlson
Subject: [O] PATCH: ox: Starting source code export at non-zero (-n value)
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 00:00:17 -0400

On 2016-05-20 16:48, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:
The code is written with the following design:

-n   is the same as -n 1 : The functionality is unchanged
+n   is the same as +n 1 :  The functionality is unchanged

-n X   will "reset" and start new code block starting at line X
+n X   will "add" X to the last line of the block before.

Thank you for the patch. It looks like an useful addition to Org. Some
comments follow.

I believe that I addressed all your review comments/recommendations. I am submitting the latest patch. This patch also include some additions to /testing/lisp/test-ox.el to test the feature. All of the existing tests pass (without modification).

In general the main change was to (org-export-get-loc) which returns
the number of lines "before" the first line of a block (as it always has) regardless of the type (new/continued) (or nil if the block does not provide +/-n option (as it always has).

Thanks,
;-b