Re: [O] exporting documents w/ babel results w/o evaluating babel blocks

From: Anthony Cowley
Subject: Re: [O] exporting documents w/ babel results w/o evaluating babel blocks
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 11:09:10 -0400

On Tuesday, May 24, 2016, Ista Zahn <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 6:17 AM, Andreas Kiermeier
<address@hidden> wrote:

It this change is not going to be reversed than the doc string for
org-export-babel-evaluate needs to be updated, and something should go
in the NEWS file warning people (like me) who have been relying on the
old behavior.

Best,
Ista

I, too, used the workflow of toggling oebe. Having a default header argument to control evaluation is fine as an alternative, but I don’t see the point in the change either. In any case, it seems like this is a common issue and deserving of fairly prominent documentation.

Anthony