Re: [O] HTML export without org title as H1?

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] HTML export without org title as H1?
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 09:17:58 -0400

I am not sure I follow what you want. You can get rid of the title with
the option:  title:nil

This:
#+TITLE: Kanripo 漢籍リポジトリ

#+begin_html
#+end_html

** Here starts the first real head

..
and so on

exports to this for me (just the body export).

<h2 id="orgheadline1">Here starts the first real head</h2>
..
and so on

--
Professor John Kitchin