Re: [O] ANNOUNCE: GNU Hyperbole 6.0.1 for Emacs 24.4 - 25 is released

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] ANNOUNCE: GNU Hyperbole 6.0.1 for Emacs 24.4 - 25 is released
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 15:54:46 +0000

Actually it will be even more awesome if you can record a short video/GIF screencast demonstrating what hyperbole does compared to org mode. Or in general how you would use hyperbole.

Thanks.

On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 11:52 AM Adam Porter <address@hidden> wrote:
Charles Philip Chan <address@hidden> writes:

> Wow, blast from the past. I remember using older versions of Hyperbole
> fondly and still miss it. Thank you for updating it. I look forward to
> using it. :-)

Charles, could you explain a little bit how it compares to Org?  I read
the thread on /r/emacs and looked at the wiki, but I'm still not sure
how it compares to or complements Org.

--

Kaushal Modi