Re: [O] abbreviations of link-type "file"

From: Martin Carlé
Subject: Re: [O] abbreviations of link-type "file"
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 01:38:32 +0300

Thank your for taking up this quick posting.

While writing up the attached 'Exemple Complet Minimal', the
parsing turned out to work well.

Now only the :help-echo, not being triggered by an abbreviated link,
remains still an issue as demonstrated by the ECM below.

I shall consider your suggestion. However, I like the application-link
feature for its convenience not being forced to duplicate quite some
code in the :follow and :store functions.

Best,
mc

--
Fetch my gnupg key:
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 7E3CA33F