[O] Accessing the communication channel from a link exporter

From: Arun Isaac
Subject: [O] Accessing the communication channel from a link exporter
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 17:27:32 +0530

When adding a new hyperlink type using `org-add-link-type', how do I
access the info communication channel from the link exporter function?

Not being able to access the communication channel limits what I can do
with `org-add-link-type', and I end up creating a derived backend with
my own link transcoder function. Is that the recommended way to do it?

Regards,
Arun Isaac.