Re: [O] Capture template creates multiple property drawers, help needed

From: Philip Hudson
Subject: Re: [O] Capture template creates multiple property drawers, help needed
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2016 14:25:33 +0100

Your target location defines how many stars you need at the top-level
of your capture template. Each successive level of sub-heading then
starts on its own line with one more leading star, just the same as
anywhere else in org-mode.

I use a certain capture template for a type of task with required
subtasks. That template could be massively simplified as:

  ** TODO Finalize %?%^{item}
     SCHEDULED: <%(my-next-next-working-day)>
  *** TODO Process %\1
     SCHEDULED: <%(my-next-working-day)>
  **** TODO Prepare %\1
       SCHEDULED: %t

WFM with target heading "* Captures" in file "Todo.org"

--
Phil Hudson                   http://hudson-it.ddns.net
@UWascalWabbit                 PGP/GnuPG ID: 0x887DCA63