Re: [O] [RFC] Change visibility for bracket links

From: Adam Porter
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] Change visibility for bracket links
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2016 21:38:16 -0500

> I'd like to make the following change to bracket links display (i.e.,
> when `org-highlight-links' contains `bracket', which is the default).
>
> Basically, I want to leave a visible pair of brackets around the link,

Hi Nicolas,

I understand the motivation for making this change, but I respectfully
request that this be made configurable.  I much prefer the "clean" links
without visible brackets, and adding them would seem like a regression
to me.  I'm guessing that many current Org users would also prefer to
keep the brackets invisible.

Thanks for your work on Org.