Re: [O] Has anybody noticed ellipses instead of the top line of the wind

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] Has anybody noticed ellipses instead of the top line of the window?
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2016 12:34:00 -0700

On 9/6/13, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
> problems with wrong ellipsis myself.  Let's see if you can have
> a stable fix, otherwise I guess we'll have to live with it!

not sure what you mean by let's see if you can have a stable fix.

n.b. still getting ellipsis at top of buffer with both refile goto and
link goto.  it is not intermittent, but depends on the target header.

possibly related to number of lines and having to do with an attempt
to show as much of the text as possible or something.  just a guess.

The disease DOES progress.  MANY people have died from it.  ANYBODY can get it.

Denmark: free Karina Hansen NOW.