Re: [O] Bug: Repeated tasks not shown from org-timeline [9.0 (9.0-dist @

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Repeated tasks not shown from org-timeline [9.0 (9.0-dist @ c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/)]
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2016 00:07:09 +0100

Hello,

Warren Lynn <address@hidden> writes:

> Thanks. I have been using org mode for probably over 10 years, but did not
> keep checking the messages.

I'm not suggesting that you should have. I just happened to remember
Carsten writing about timeline being more or less obsolete.

I haven't investigated about it, tho.

> The feature is very useful to me. Do you have any suggestion how to
> replicate this with an agenda view (with skipped empty days,
> especially)?

No idea. However, custom agenda views are very versatile. Also,
`org-agenda-show-all-dates' may be used to ignore empty days.

In any case, it would be interesting to know what timeline features are
really missing so we can add them, if possible, and remove the timeline
functionality.

Nicolas Goaziou