Re: [O] Trouble with logbook drawers

From: Michael Welle
Subject: Re: [O] Trouble with logbook drawers
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 12:06:45 +0100

hm, yesterday I updated from git and restarted Emacs. This morning I
opened and closed a handful of recurring tasks, then I discovered that
all of them showed the issue. I removed today's logbook entries, saved
the org file, reloaded the agenda and opened and closed the tasks (from
the agenda view) again - this time everything is correct. Of course, I
did not necessarily repeat exactly the same steps in the same order and
timing.

A couple of weeks ago I asked about data loss. Nobody else seems to have
the same issue. Maybe the two are somehow related and they are a result
of how I use Org? I would say that I haven't customised too much and I
use Org in a very basic manner. So if you think you have something to
add, even remotely, please chime in ;).

Regards
hmw

PS: One thing both issues have in common is that they occur before noon,
    in the hours after awaking the machine from suspending to ram during
    the night. But that could be pure chance, because I tend to
    manipulate most of my tasks before noon.