[O] Disable consistency graphs for some habits

From: Jorge Peixoto de Morais Neto
Subject: [O] Disable consistency graphs for some habits
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2016 16:51:17 -0200

When I am trying to learn a new habit, I often write it in Org Mode.  So I
have many entries like:

*** TODO Relax: talk, read book, shower or pray
    SCHEDULED: <2016-11-28 Mon 21:30 ++1d>
    :PROPERTIES:
    :ID:       2ff41cfe-156f-4870-a4ef-991cc2cc986c
    :CREATED:  [2016-06-16 Thu 13:23]
    :STYLE:    habit
    :END:

That one is to remember me to quit the computer at 21:30.

I set them up as org-habit habits for the following desirable features:
- Only show on the agenda for today, not for other days.
- Appear at the end of the agenda for today.
- Hide when I type K.

However, I do not want consistency graphs for most of them, because I don't
want to waste space by enabling logging for them all (they are many).  org-
habit lacks the feature to cleanly disable consistency graphs.  I have
globally disabled them by force through the following customizations:
     '(org-habit-following-days 0)
     '(org-habit-graph-column 90)
     '(org-habit-preceding-days 0)

But this affects all habits.  Could you implement a feature to disable
consistency graphs for a subset of the habits?  Some possibilities:
1. Allow a new value for the STYLE property: "graphless_habit"
2. Automatically disable consistency graphs for entries where logging is
   disabled, or for those which currently lack logs.

Regards
--
• I am Brazilian.  I hope my English is correct and I welcome corrections.
• Please adopt free formats like PDF, ODF, Org, LaTeX, Opus, WebM and 7z.