Re: [O] org-ref file path to pdf

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] org-ref file path to pdf
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2016 10:03:52 -0500

This doesn't sound like something that should be happening I think. How
current is your org-ref?

I do not use the notes feature so it does not get tested too often. You
may be able to control the format of the notes created with the variable
org-ref-note-title-format if you are using the default notes function
that adds a headline.

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F